High-End HD video processor for medical and industrial applications!
- The DSP based micro ScoutCam™ DSP HD video processor is designed for use with micro ScoutCam™ micro-cameras.
- The video processor enables high image quality for a variety of industrial applications.
- The product has already been in use by world-leading companies in sensitive areas such as aviation, space, non destructive testing, micro-inspections, etc.
Advanced digital image processing to ensure the best image quality from ScoutCam’s cameras
- 4.3″ touch screen control panel with a user-friendly interface and Customizable screens
- Recording and storage capability to external media
- Two simultaneous HDMI video outputs
- Configurable video parameters, including white balance, image size, color enhancement, exposure time, Gamma correction etc
- Supports LED closed loop for steady illumination
- Supports remote software updates
- Texas Instruments DSP and ARM Cortex A8 processor and two Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA’s
- Complies with BF medical standards
|Input voltage||100V-240V AC;50-60 Hz|
|USB output voltage||5V DC|
|USB output current||400mA|
|micro ScoutCam™ 1.2 CMOS camera|
|micro ScoutCam™ LEDprobe camer|
|SD card||16 Gb max|
|Supported SD card types||SD, SDHC|
|Display out specifications|
|HDMI (2 outlets)|
|TFT touch screen||4/3″ 480×272|
|Temperature||13°C – 32°C (55°F-90°F)|
|Safety classification||Designed to meet class I; Type BF|