1.8 / 2.0mm diameter integrated camera and illumination device offering variety of applications.
micro ScoutCam™ LEDprobe is a 1.8/2.0mm diameter rigid endoscope which includes a 1.2mm camera in the distal tip of the device. Equipped with high quality 100°/140° FOV optics and a large LED that is located in the handle of the device, the camera offers variety of applications.
This camera-plus-illumination solution has a stainless steel shaft, which is 95mm-long or 130mm-long. The illumination is led through the shaft towards the distal tip of the device (where the camera is located) via fiber-for-illumination. The LED is powered by the video processor and, therefore, no additional peripherals are required other than a monitor.
micro ScoutCam™ LEDprobe is an off-the-shelf combination of micro ScoutCam™ 1.2mm micro-camera and a suitable illumination in an overall small diameter shaft. Thus, it is a perfect solution for customers that would like to examine the image of micro ScoutCam™ micro-camera in order to consider its implementation in their medical devices.
The micro ScoutCam™ LEDprobe is an excellent solution for industrial applications such as cavities and micro-drilling inspections, micro objects monitoring, tube inspections and more.
- Diameter of shaft: 1.8mm.
- Length of shaft: 95mm or 130mm.
- Resolution: 220×224 px (+49kpx).
- Optics: FOV 100º / 130º.
- Depth of field: 5-50mm (for 100º FOV optics).
- Depth of field: 2-5mm (for 130º FOV optics).
- Frame rate: 30 fps.
- Cable length: up to 8m.
- Compatible with micro ScoutCam™ video processors.
- Type of endoscope: Rigid. Includes 1.2mm camera with 100° FOV optics.
- Optics: Depth of field – 5mm to 50mm.
- Optimal focus:10mm (can be modified during manufacturing process).
- Diameter of stainless steel shaft: 1.8mm or 2.0mm.
- Length of rigid shaft: 95mm or 130mm.
- Illumination: LED.
The micro ScoutCam™ LEDprobe works with either one of our video processors:
micro ScoutCam™ VP processor which has S-Video NTSC or S-Video PAL, Composite or VGA outputs.
micro ScoutCam™ DSP video processor
Further Information about the video processors is available at:
micro ScoutCam™ 1.2mm CAMERA and micro ScoutCam™ DSP Video Processor.
For further details about the product or a price quote request, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org