micro ScoutCam™ 3.45 camera, a 3.45mm diameter CMOS camera, offers amazing image quality and outstanding performance that takes your imaging to the next level.
Micro ScoutCam™ 3.45 is designed to be incorporated into various medical and industrial devices and is particularly suitable for companies seeking to develop flexible and rigid video endoscopes.
The camera system includes a micro camera head with optics and a video processor.
- Small packaging of camera head specially designed for small diameter video endoscopes.
- Ready for integration into an endoscope and other facilities in the industrial world.
- Durable camera system suitable for reusable medical and industrial applications as well as single-use medical applications.
- Completely waterproof.
- Designed for integration into IEC60601-1, IEC 60601-2-18 and IEC60601-1-2 compliant medical devices.
- Medical applications such as gastroscopy, colonoscopy arthroscopy, laparoscopy etc.
- Industrial applications such as remote non-destructive testing, micro drilling inspection, cavities inspection, tube inspection, robotic tooling.
|Model||micro ScoutCam™ 3.45|
|Image pick-up device||CMOS|
|Resolution||400px X 400px|
|Video outputs||HDMI (2 outlets)|
|System functions||White Balance, Automatic Gain Control, Color Correction, Brightness Control, Freeze, Print.|
|Input voltage||100V – 240V AC; 50-60Hz|
|Camera head housing||Stainless Steel|
|Field of view||140°|
|Depth of field||5mm - 100mm|
|Pixel size||3.0 μm x 3.0 μm|
|Cable length (default)||3.2 meters|
|Working distance (default)||20mm*|
|Type of video processor||micro ScoutCam™ DSPO|
* Note: this value can be modified to a smaller or a larger value when manufacturing the camera.
- Monitor (accepts S-Video PAL or Composite PALNTSC and/or VGA)
- Light source