The DSP based micro ScoutCam™ DSP HD video processor is designed for use with micro ScoutCam™ micro-cameras. The video processor enables high image quality for both medical and industrial applications.
The product has already been in use by world-leading companies in sensitive areas such as medical devices, aviation and space industries, etc.
- Advanced digital image processing to ensure the best image quality from Medigus cameras.
- HDMI video output.
- Touch screen control panel that offers a user-friendly interface.
- Recording and storage capability to external media.
- Configurable video parameters: WB, image size, color enhancement, exposure time, Gamma correction etc.
- Supports LED closed loop illumination for steady lightning.
- Supports remote software updates.
- micro ScoutCam™ DSP video processor series.
- TI – DSPs.
- Two Xilinx - Spartan 6 processors.
- ARM Cortex A8 processor.
- Support SD card for recording up to 32GB
- Flash, disk on a key, USB, external communication.
- External signals MUX.
- 4.3 "touch display models.
- Compatible with BF medical standards.
- Two simultaneous HDMI outputs.
- Supports LED closed loop illumination.
- Software and firmware upgrades.
- Customer screens.
Specifications for micro ScoutCam™ DSP
Video output HDMI Dimensions 290mm(W) x 100mm(H) x 350mm(D) Power supply AC100-240 50/60Hz System functions
Wide range of functions.
System is flexible such that customer can request to add additional features.Required accessories for the camera system:
- Light source