ScoutCam is pioneering the Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) markets with its visualization and AI platform. Providing video sensor-based solutions for critical systems in the aviation, transportation, and energy industries, ScoutCam leverages proven visual technologies and products from the medical industry. ScoutCam’s unique video-based sensors, embedded software, and AI algorithms are being deployed in hard-to-reach locations and harsh environments across a variety of PdM and CBM use cases. ScoutCam’s platform allows maintenance and operations teams visibility into areas which are inaccessible under normal operation, or where the operating ambience is not suitable for continuous real-time monitoring.
We are seeking a talented Senior Electrical Engineer for our R&D team. The Job includes research, development, and deployment of variety of electronic equipment and systems, including industrial and aerospace\military grade processing units, cameras and optical sensors, interface units, power supplies, DC-DC convertors, and other electronic devices and components. In this position the Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for all phases of the products development including proposal, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (other education disciplines are acceptable with relevant work experience).
- 7+ years of experience in the electrical engineering field.
- Strong understanding of electrical theory, principles& practices and knowledge of electronic components and their applications.
- Familiarity with analog and digital circuit design, power electronics, signal processing, communication protocols and vision solutions.
- Experience in designing rigid and flexible electrical boards and work closely with PCB editors and manufacturers.
- Experience with high-speed interfaces, such as PCIe or DDR, camera interfaces including MIPI CSI-2, MIPI CSI-3, MIPI DSI and more.
- Practical knowledge of high-speed serial communication protocols, such as FPDLink, GMSL and more, with a track record of implementing these protocols in embedded systems.
- Embedded Microprocessor understanding including NVIDIA Jetson and ARM based solutions.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC standards and practices, including shielding and grounding techniques, and experience with EMI/EMC testing.
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work in both team and individual environments.
- Must have the ability to identify and assess design-related problems or constraints to evaluate, modify, and implement alternative solutions to meet cost & timing requirements.
- Familiarity with FPGA-based system-on-chip (SoC) designs, including integrating CPU and FPGA components.
- Familiarity with safety regulations and certifications for electrical systems used in the aerospace and military industries, such as DO-160, DO-254, MIL-STD-461, and MIL-STD-810, AS50881.