Pioneering the use of its visualization and AI platform in Industry4.0 markets, ScoutCam’s Camera-as-a-Sensor™ technology, accompanied by specialized trained AI models, is being deployed in hard to reach locations and harsh environments, across a variety of Predictive Maintenance and Condition Based Monitoring use cases. ScoutCam’s platform allows maintenance and operations teams visibility into areas which are inaccessible under normal operation, or where the operating ambiance is not suitable for continuous real-time monitoring.
We are looking for highly talented Data Scientists who is passionate about Computer Vision \ Image Processing to lead our research team. As part of the initial data science team recruitment, this role will have the opportunity to influence the research vision, goals, and culture significantly. This is a unique opportunity to take on a technical leadership role and be responsible for designing and delivering machine learning based algorithms
As a team lead, you will responsible for research and development of core algorithms that fuels our products. This is an end-to-end responsibility, from an idea to a product. It includes:
- Lead and mentor the team members and support their personal and technical growth
- Work closely with product & align the data projects with organizational goals
- Developing production-grade models. This includes research, defining measurable objectives, etc.
- Collaborating with the engineering team to deliver high-value innovative product solutions that are based on the models
- Monitoring productized models and updating them as necessary
- Expand the team
Skills & Experience
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Computer Science or any relevant field.
- 7+ years experience as a Data Scientist.
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- Proven experience with algorithm in production environment
- Ability to work with customers
- System and product view
- Experience with Big Data systems such as Spark, etc.
- Computer vision experience – Expert level
- Python – proficient
Apply for job at firstname.lastname@example.org