Head of Intellectual Property at the Company’s headquarters in Omer (Israel)
Reporting to the CFO, The head of IP is responsible to develop, execute and oversee ScoutCam intellectual property strategies.
This role will serve as a key advisor to the business and will partner with various functions throughout the company to identify opportunities to protect intellectual property and to provide patent ability, freedom-to-operate, and other legal opinions and risk assessments.
In addition, the head of IP will proactively seek for potential infringements of ScoutCam patent portfolio
- Develop, execute and oversee the processes of invention disclosure, invention market assessment, patent protection and IP management components
- Coordinate all related to patent filings and prosecution and will oversee all inventor’s meetings related to those processes.
- Responsible for shepherding and making all patenting decisions, in coordination with the participating inventor, relevant university officials, and Executive Director.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the IP portfolio, its maintenance and docketing on behalf of the Participating Institutions.
- Responsible for development of commercialization marketing plans and support licensing development.
- The IP Development Director will develop additional streams of revenue from patents’ portfolio licensing.
Skills & Experience
- Required: Registered Patent Attorney
- Required: Minimum three years of relevant IP protection experience
- Required: Technological understanding and passion
- Desired: Experience in technology commercialization
- Desired: Experience in similar companies
Apply for job at email@example.com