ScoutCam is pioneering the Predictive Maintenance (PdM) and Condition Based Monitoring (CBM) markets with its visualization and AI platform. Providing video sensor-based solutions for critical systems in the aviation, transportation, and energy industries, ScoutCam leverages proven visual technologies and products from the medical industry. ScoutCam’s unique video-based sensors, embedded software, and AI algorithms are being deployed in hard-to-reach locations and harsh environments across a variety of PdM and CBM use cases. ScoutCam’s platform allows maintenance and operations teams visibility into areas which are inaccessible under normal operation, or where the operating ambience is not suitable for continuous real-time monitoring.
For our R&D team we are looking for a highly versatile Hands-on Embedded Software Team Lead with experience in developing industrial-grade solutions, preferably in the areas of aerospace or autonomous vehicles. As the team lead, you will be responsible leading a group of software engineers to design, develop, test and maintain the embedded software that runs on our visual-based sensors and edge devices, including communication layers, drivers, data path, and AI/ML algorithms implementation. In this role, you will work closely with other teams, such as electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, system engineers, researchers, and .NET engineers, to ensure that the software is integrated effectively with the hardware and the overall system.
- Lead a team of embedded software engineers in the design, development, and deployment of embedded software.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines, such as electrical, mechanical, system engineering, and algorithm research to ensure seamless integration of software, algorithms and hardware components
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in embedded software development, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and/or Python, deep understanding of the Linux kernel and/or real-time operating systems.
- Hands on development experience of image/video-based system on Nvidia architecture, IoT devices, MIPI and FPD-LINK cameras
- Agile expert with strong software life-cycle knowledge